Female genital mutilation
On this “International Day Against Female Genital Mutilation,” we thank Maitreya Rael, spiritual leader of the Raelian Movement, for founding Clitoraid in 2006 to fight these extreme human rights violations.
Clitoraid aims to restore the clitoris of female genital mutilation victims through reconstructive surgery accompanied by post-operative therapy to help them feel pleasure.
• Clitoraid advocates for the innate right of all women and girls to sexual pleasure and orgasm.
• Clitoraid restores dignity to victims of female genital mutilation (FGM)
• Clitoraid encourages exploring masturbation and free sexuality.
• Clitoraid promotes worldwide campaigns against genital mutilation.
• Clitoraid sows love, kindness and femininity.
Today, medicine is confirming its ability to restore a clitoris that is much more developed and complex than it has always been perceived.
I invite you to visit the Clitoraid Facebook page and share it. Every little action we take contributes to Clitoraid’s ultimate goal of ending female genital mutilation!